Monday, April 13, 2009

Donna is back on 90210 !!


Donna played by Tori Spelling is back on "90210" and if the little bird is right, she is here to stay (at least for the rest of the season).
She will make her "big" comeback on next episode entitled "Okaeri, Donna!", tomorrow April 14 on The CW. Other than Tori Spelling, we will have Oscar winner Screenwriter Diablo Cody making a guest appearance on this episode.

Official episode synopsis: Silver and Kelly receive an unexpected visit from Donna. Meanwhile, Dixon locates his biological mother and enlists Annie's help to go visit her. Also, Naomi's infatuation with Liam gradually increases.






And as you may already know, Dustin Milligan who is playing the attractive (CW's key casting characteristic) "Ethan" has been cast off/ fired/let go, or whatever the publicist said, from the show for undisclosed reasons.
Now this move doesn't really bother me, as I've always been indifferent to this character. Despite the omnipresence of "Ethan" on the show, I don't think that I will miss him much because his departure will beget more focus on other characters like "Dixon", "Kelly" or "Naomi" whom I'm starting to like more and more.


And oh, if by some twisted hand of fate (also known as the writing staff), Shenae Grimes ("Annie") happened to also leave 90210/Act less like a spoiled brat/become more interesting..., I may consider to forgive the CW for cancelling "Privileged".




Tori Spelling on her comeback to 90210

3 comments:

  1. I used to looooove Kelly!!!
    and also Brenda. They were sooo cute back in days...they made me come to Los Angeles!
    I've heard that Tori canceled to be in new 90210...even 1 episode.
    Maybe after Shannan left, it might work out for Tori, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how was the episode yesterday?
    I was going to watch it, but watched Fringe and ended up with Laker game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just watched the episode today because I had to watch Fringe too on tuesday. It was kind of nice to see Donna interacting with Kelly again, but I have to say the highlight of the episode was the Dixon's storyline with his mother, and the Diablo part of course.
    Overall, it was a good episode.

    ReplyDelete