Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lipstick Jungle- Music from Season 1




Episode 1: Pilot
  • "I Get High" by Elmo
  • "Always On Your Side" by Sheryl Crow
  • "These Boots Are Made For Walkin' " by Nancy Sinatra
  • "Love Like This," by Natasha Bedingfield
  • "Salty Air," by Bittersweet
  • "Ohh La La," by Goldfrapp
  • "Taking A Chance On Love," by Renee Olstead
  • "I Am In Love With You," by Imogen Heap
  • "Glamorous," by Fergie


Episode 2: Nothing Sacred

  • "Starting Now" by Ingrid Michaelson
  • "Give It A Night," by Bella
  • "Passenger Fever," by Peggy Lee vs Iggy Pop
  • "Where I Stood," by Missy Higgins
  • "Teach Me Tonight," by Phoebe Snow


Episode 3: Pink Poison

  • "Stoned Soul Picnic," by Jill Sobule
  • "You Know I'm No Good" by Amy Winehouse
  • "Boomerang," by Jaylene Johnson


Episode 4: Bombay Highway

  • "Goddess," by Sultan Khan & Krishna Das
  • "Get What I Want," by Bitter:Sweet
  • "A National Anthem," by The Details
  • "You're My Flame," by Zero 7
  • "Wartime," by theStart
  • "Young Folks," by Peter, Bjorn & John
  • "Glow," by Rie Sinclair
  • "Karma," by Outsized


Episode 5: Dressed to Kill

  • "Ode To Jerry," by Project Grand Slam
  • "Out Of Tahini," by Project Grand Slam
  • "Riding The Berks," by Project Grand Slam
  • "Heat 2007," by Project Grand Slam
  • "A Ballad For Starters," by Jim Pearce
  • "The Lookout," by Jeff Lopez
  • "Love Song," by Sara Bareilles
  • "Escape Myself," by Nouvelle Vague


Episode 6: Take the High Road

  • "Wonders Never Cease," by Morcheeba
  • "Money," by Jesca Hoop
  • "Baby," by Zeep
  • "You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me," by Jennifer Leigh Warren & Corky Hale


Episode 7: Carpe Threesome

  • "Chains Of Love," by Kreesha Turner
  • "Big Sky," by Annie Lennox
  • "Someone Like Me," by Lindsay Price




Theme song: "The Bomb" by Bitter:Sweet


4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    kelvin Says:
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    kelvin
    http://www.projectgrant.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelvin.
    I'll try to post more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog,it gives a full information about all the season of the lipstick jungle.I Watch Lipstick Jungle daily.I'm astonished to see that blogger does a useful effort to carry out the name of each single episode of every season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog.I love this show.I watch Lipstick Jungle episodes many times.I never get bored of this show.

    ReplyDelete